What Are the Most Favored Smile Makeover Procedures?
If you are considering a smile makeover, you have many options, depending on what’s impacting your smile. For example, you can have temporary enhancements to the appearance of your teeth or request missing teeth replacements from smile makeovers Excelsior, MN.
The different approaches that help improve the aesthetics of your smile will likely leave you overwhelmed to wonder which procedure you should choose for yourself. However, you help yourself by exploring different options to understand which specific method suits your needs the best before accepting a proposal for treatment.
Dentists providing smile makeovers near you do not offer you any proposal without examining your teeth to determine which particular procedure suits your needs. After evaluating your teeth, gums, skin tone, hair color, et cetera, the professional creates a customized treatment plan explicitly for you before suggesting the therapy. You receive the treatment only after you accept the dentist’s proposal to make either temporary or permanent improvements to your smile.
Most Popular Smile Makeover Procedures
- Teeth Whitening: Getting your teeth whitened is perhaps the most popular smile makeover procedure. Teeth whitening is affordable and can deliver dramatic results in as little as one visit to your dentist, requiring approximately 90 minutes. If you have teeth without misalignments that are affected by discoloration, teeth whitening is a simple solution to have a noticeably brighter smile.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: If cavities wreak on your dental health, they also impact the appearance of your smile. Cavities can resemble black or white patches on your teeth after causing enamel erosion to make them appear decayed. The dentist in Excelsior prefers restoring your tooth with tooth-colored composite resin filling in contrast to silver amalgam fillings used earlier. After restoring your tooth, the filling remains indistinguishable to complement your smile instead of impacting it.
- Dental Veneers: Do you have various flaws with your teeth that have caused chips, cracks, or severe discoloration not responding to whitening treatments? In such cases, you receive an offer for dental veneers, porcelain shells to cover the front surface of your tooth from the dentist in Excelsior, MN. Getting porcelain veneers requires tooth enamel removal past the dentin and at least two visits two the dentist’s office. However, after receiving your customized veneers, the procedure gives you a smile lasting over two decades.
- Dental Crowns: crowns are undoubtedly beneficial to cover severely damaged, decayed, or cracked teeth. However, cosmetic dentists also provide dental crowns to lengthen shorter teeth or fix teeth discolored by infections or injuries, providing a solution lasting for ten to 15 years.
- Dental Bonding: Tooth bonding can effectively conceal minor imperfections with your teeth, including little gaps, chips, and other defects. Dental bonding is a non-invasive procedure requiring merely one visit to your dentist unless you want to have a tooth extensively repaired. Dental bonding is also the most affordable smile makeover procedure to help enhance the aesthetic appearance of your smile without causing any pain.
- Dental Implants: if missing teeth impact your smile and oral health, you don’t have to live without them for the rest of your life. You can request dental implants provided by cosmetic dentists to give you natural-looking artificial teeth secured firmly into your jawbone to have customized porcelain teeth over them to restore your smile. You can replace a single or several missing teeth using dental implants that function and appear like your natural teeth and also prevent you from dental issues like tooth decay.
When you consider smile restoration treatments, you can find one for any problem impacting your smile. So long as you find an experienced cosmetic dentist in Excelsior, you can rest assured you will soon start your journey to make your smile appear better using one or multiple treatments combined for your benefit.
Smile makeovers are considered cosmetic by insurance providers who might not cover expenses related to them or offer you partial reimbursement. Therefore it helps if you prepare yourself financially and mentally to bear the expenditure required for the treatments after you discuss your specific needs with your dentist and select a procedure best suited for your requirements.
Smile makeovers, besides improving the aesthetics of your smile, also instill confidence in you to smile unhesitatingly in public or before family members after you hide the dental imperfections impacting your smile.
If you need more information about smile makeovers, please do not hesitate to contact Excelsior Town Dental and discuss your requirements. After receiving a customized treatment plan, you can decide which procedure you need to have the treatment from this experienced cosmetic dentist in Excelsior.